How do I apply to become a forum moderator?
After realizing that I spend a fair amount of my day on the Dead by Daylight forums and that I can objectively understand the rules: "Don't spam posts or specifically insult another user with irrelevant nonsense (Insults such as: "Your mom, excessive profanity, etc.")."
Due to these two facts, I was wondering where I might apply to offer my help to keep the spam and insults to a minimum. To restate the title: What do I need to do to become a forum moderator?
Comments
I hope you actually become a mod. You seem reasonable and in the middle. You, @powerbats and @Sally55 would be the only active users that wouldn't let power go to their head. GOOD LUCK!
Not_Queen mentioned there would be a post in the upcoming months a few weeks/month ago for applications. A few other mods even mentioned you don't necessarily need experience as long as you meet the other standards and what not.
)
Just need to wait patiently and then hope to get picked (and quickly destroy all those dang spambots
Referenced here : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/13648/community-management-team-welcoming-new-members#latest
COMMUNITY MODERATORS (VOLUNTEER POSITION)
Sometime in the next few months, we will open up more Community Moderator positions as well! If you are interested, keep an eye out for the recruitement post!
I mean, I was awake during the Asian spam and I would've cleaned that up if I could.
As i said you seem in the middle and would i believe make a good mod. I think others would feel the same way. I would as @RuneStarr mentioned look for the posting. She is another that would be good.
*she
My apologizes! She would make a good mod.
You delete your forum account, that way you never see them posting again. 😜
So was it Chinese Hackers that took down the forum? JK
I thought it was the Russians.
Might have been?!?! We need a senate investigation.
No Desire, No Commitment and No Filter = Wild West