Banned 6 hours for match crashing

....yep thx behavior fix that

Comments

  • Maybe dont DC then?

    EDIT, now that the title got updated:

    Well, what exactly crashs? Is it the game on its own or is it on your part? If it is on your part, you should try to fix the issue. If it is not your fault, you might want to report it so that it may be fixed.

  • It does suck having the DC Ban because the game crashes. I've never gotten THAT long of a DC Ban because the game crashes but I've gotten a few 15 minute bans because the game crashes on Xbox One every so often and it happened to happen 4 times over a night of playing.

    Honestly what sucks most to me at least is when I use a good item or offering (or see that another player has used a BPS or something of that nature) and it crashes :(

  • @Hourzer0 said:

    ....yep thx behavior fix that

    You and me both pal, currently waiting out a 24 hour ban here.

  • My games have crashed before, but never to the point where a ban goes past an hour. How often was your game crashing?

  • I don't even know what the penalty is after 5 minutes, so I'm always weary of these threads complaining about undeserved lock-outs.

    If we're talking one or two real crashes after you've actually amassed a pile of intentional DCs with calculated "pffff, I was gonna quit after this match anyway!" moves, feeling all slick about a DC penalty that can't touch you... then zero sympathy. You absolutely have it coming.

    Those starting low penalties are built with the occasional crash factored in. How many crashes are we talking about to even get that high?

  • No way did you crash once and get a 6 hour ban

    How many times did you crash?

  • Nice bait thread.

    Call your isp and fix the issue that's obviously on your end.

    I've seen this game crash, got 5 minute penalty, restarted modem, all's well.

    You're obviously dcing, or your modem is held together with wood and glue.

  • ...Or just make more money.

  • it takes a lot of disconnects to get to 6 hours. No issue here

  • This game's servers are ass. It's something you'll just have to get used to.