So far as Survivor I’ve experienced nothing but killers RQ.

This is my personal experience anyway.

Are that many killers dependent on Bloodlust?!

Or is my experience an outlier?

Comments

  • Given that huntress and deathslinger have literal infinites in the springwood/handond field called the house of pain(garage house) BEFORE the removal of BL those places are also probably infinites for all M1 killers as well who can't deny a window through a wall.

    Gas haven's open window bus is an infinite as well.

    There's a report of a saloon infinite.

    Along with the killer shack possibly spawning in as an infinite its not hard to see why they DC when even generic tiles can have infinites.

  • My experience from the three games I've had after playing Lobby simulator has just been sweat feast 2020 with the minor exception of my last match against a Pig that let me go.

  • Over here it was the regular gameplay as ever. No killer rg. Survived some games, died many others. As killer, I even forgot bl was a thing. But again, I'm a low rank killer and the matchmaking was mostly ok

  • Well boys. Gonna tell ya how we handled that in the old days. Play Trapper and trap the infinite, Wraith and sneak up on them, Hillbilly and zoom around until you catch them out of position, or Nurse and blink with a giant middle finger raised.

    That is how we do it old school.

  • What is 'RQ?' And for me, I have been having terrible MMR and it's actual de-pip palooza over here ugh... I hope things get better, because all I have had is hardcore slugging and terror camping which I usually don't mind, but again, MMR!!!

  • @megswifey said:

    What is 'RQ?' And for me, I have been having terrible MMR and it's actual de-pip palooza over here ugh... I hope things get better, because all I have had is hardcore slugging and terror camping which I usually don't mind, but again, MMR!!!

    Rage Quit.

    I.e. Disconnect.

  • All my games feel exactly the same, played around 6 games today.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Well boys. Gonna tell ya how we handled that in the old days. Play Trapper and trap the infinite, Wraith and sneak up on them, Hillbilly and zoom around until you catch them out of position, or Nurse and blink with a giant middle finger raised.

    That is how we do it old school.

    Ironically, I don't think any of those tactics would work in the past if survivors were anywhere near the skill level of today and given how the game was in the past. Actually, even today those tactics are a bit outdated other than the trapper and nurse one.

  • @Terro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1764606#Comment_1764606

    Ironically, I don't think any of those tactics would work in the past if survivors were anywhere near the skill level of today and given how the game was in the past. Actually, even today those tactics are a bit outdated other than the trapper and nurse one.

    I mained Trapper back then, I swear the game was more of a map study and half the battle was won before you got into the game.

    Poor Hillbilly. His chainsaw ain't what it used to be.