Literally a single LEGIT reason why chatwheel isn't in the game yet?

Something like this

image.png

All phrases are shown in different language depending on what language people have set in their game, so no language barrier problem. There's no "chat" option so people can't call each other names even if they wanted to, etc.

This is just a ######### edit of dota chatwheel, of course this could look much better and have more phrases for every situation like "killer has enduring" or "the trap is here" or "killer stopped chasing me" and so on. Survivors in SWF can already achieve same level of communication, so why can't solo players be allowed to do that?

Why can't this be a thing?

Comments

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I'd be fine with this as long as it's really bright so the killer can see it across the map and give the killer access to it as well

    Can killer see or hear information survivors share on comms?

  • Because the game is a horror game that's balanced around survivors not having a lot of information, just like in a horror story. You're basically supposed to ignore the fact that voice chat exists and just use that 1 map add-on. And I'm really, really not kidding, that is the reason.

    Edit: and I mean specifically that 1 map add-on. That's what the Devs suggested everyone use a while back. As survivor. Bring that item and add-on every trial.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Because the game is a horror game that's balanced around survivors not having a lot of information, just like in a horror story. You're basically supposed to ignore the fact that voice chat exists and just use that 1 map add-on. And I'm really, really not kidding, that is the reason.

    Edit: and I mean specifically that 1 map add-on. That's what the Devs suggested everyone use a while back. As survivor. Bring that item and add-on every trial.

    oh yeah, sure, horror game, yeah

  • ... Yes. The game about death, darkness and monsters IS a horror game... I don't know how you could possibly contest that.

    "Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror video game..." ~ Wikipedia

    "Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game..." ~ Steam

    "Dead by Daylight is a 1v4 multiplayer game that draws from all corners of the horror world..." ~ PlayStation store

    "Dead by Daylight™ is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror and action game..." Apple App store


    So yes. Both you and mad lord are correct! According to her, You, Me and four other srouces it is indeed a horror game. Should I get quotes from MORE offical websites just to be 100% sure? 😁

  • @Tubby_Squirrel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767519#Comment_1767519

    ... Yes. The game about death, darkness and monsters IS a horror game... I don't know how you could possibly contest that.

    "Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror video game..." ~ Wikipedia

    "Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game..." ~ Steam

    "Dead by Daylight is a 1v4 multiplayer game that draws from all corners of the horror world..." ~ PlayStation store

    "Dead by Daylight™ is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror and action game..." Apple App store

    So yes. Both you and mad lord are correct! According to her, You, Me and four other srouces it is indeed a horror game. Should I get quotes from MORE offical websites just to be 100% sure? 😁

    And I don't know how could you possibly contest the idea of adding chatwheel, but here we are. Horror game for solos, clown fiesta for SWF.

1 2 ›