Is it bad I felt good

I’ve legit just looped a single killer with noes around Macmillan on the ironworks of misery building for 5 gens and made it out the gate easily should I feel proud of it or not

Comments

  • Blood lust is disabled so not really much to be proud of.

    I fully expect this to become the norm for a while just with chained strong loops that even the best killers like Otz have to bloodlust.

  • Proud, it was his choice not to let go.

    As a killer he forgot his most important objective, protect the gens.

  • Sounds like an inexperienced killer who didn't know what they were doing.

    Unless it's a tier 1 Mikey, in which case that's me and I do that on purpose 'cause it's funny. You'll know it's me because I drop the chase and go open the gate the moment the last gen pops.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Blood lust is disabled so not really much to be proud of.

    I fully expect this to become the norm for a while just with chained strong loops that even the best killers like Otz have to bloodlust.

    If someone gets looped around one Structure for 5 Gens, the removal of Bloodlust is one of the lesser problems.


    @Topic:

    If the Killer was not memeing, they were really inexperienced. Nothing to be proud of IMO, it does not look like you had that much of a challenge.

    (I dont want to sound mean)

  • @redsopine00 said:

    I’ve legit just looped a single killer with noes around Macmillan on the ironworks of misery building for 5 gens and made it out the gate easily should I feel proud of it or not

    Sounds like a really boring game for both of you. And I'm not knocking you for it either, just a generally statement really. As a survivor though, I would not have kept that up for that long, and as a Killer, well, obviously they were inexperienced, but holy cow were they committed lol.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Blood lust is disabled so not really much to be proud of.

    I fully expect this to become the norm for a while just with chained strong loops that even the best killers like Otz have to bloodlust.

    Won't be the norm if killers know when to drop chases. Sounded like that killer was tunnelvisioned. You don't need bloodlust if you know when to quit a chase.