What would you be more excited about getting in the game?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like this game needs new objectives and new mechanics pretty soon. Last added mechanic was the breakable walls, I think we need something new right now.
A new objective is the hope, a new gamemode is the dream.
Definitely need new objectives. I’ll take ANYTHING!
Lets be honest as it stands now..we would only get new chapters and killers...so mechanics would be he most desired (my opinion).
I do enjoy the new chapters, but the current format hasn't changed much for the longest time and a shake-up would be much appreciated.
I actually do appreciate new killers and wouldn’t wanna miss those completely.
but survivors and perks don’t bring that much and new mechanics would be dope!
The only new mechanics they add are just different ways a survivor can interact with a killers power. That's never as exciting as a new killer, survivor, or map.
they do that BECAUSE they keep doing new killers and not new mechanics. The post isnt about what they do, its about what you would like.
why would vote for the thing that doesn't excite you....
New feature!
Fixed match making!
I'm a casual player that loves the game. I'm not looking to "get better" or go pro, or face the best people.
I want to go in, chase people, hit people, hook people. Maybe sacrifice some people along the way. My main goal is to get blood points, and have fun running the killers and perks I want, and basically none are meta. I hate cookie cutter stuff.
If I can help the survivors get blood points, that's cool, too.
Not in a farming way, but by playing the game with lots of interaction in a more or less normal setting.
If I accidentally use more force than is necessary, I may well pull punches, and let survivors go, even. Hell, sometimes I just go in and try to get my daily done, and let people go.
I don't want success, I want bloodpoints.
Sort of a humble, low level boogieman.
I play survivors, too. I love my Nea, Kate and Feng. Looking forward to getting a few more survivors, too.
I would really love it if I didn't run into killers just looking to "wham bam thank you ma'am" for a quick match that destroys my BP gain.
On more than one occasion, I have let killers hook me if the game went to hell for them.
This is a spare time game for me. Not a job, and not a skill I want to cultivate.
I don't like running into people I shouldn't.
This game would probably take off more if newbies didn't run into people they shouldn't, too. Give them some room to breathe, get better, and actually get the perks they need instead of throwing them to the wolves on either side.
Get match making running well, please. I have money I'd love to throw at you more often than I do now. There's few games I buy more than once, and even fewer pvp games I enjoy because other people have a tendency to ruin them.
What do you mean? I am more excited for new killers than I am a new mechanic/objective/action.