Another Bloodlust post

I don't understand why so many people are against bloodlust being temporarily removed. To me it means no more fps drops while in a chase.

Comments

  • Complaints are probably a mix of huntress mains, people who regularly get tier 2+ bloodlust and people who get angry whenever their favourite side gets nerfed no matter how small or reasonable the change is.

  • Bloodlust 2-3 carries a lot killers.

    Like old ruin and now the undying/ruin.

  • @SeannyD115 said:

    I don't understand why so many people are against bloodlust being temporarily removed. To me it means no more fps drops while in a chase.

    Same,bloodlust being removed for this weekend will be heaven for console killers like me that get their hits robbed from bloddlust FPS drops all the damn time :D

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/207396/another-bloodlust-post

    Same,bloodlust being removed for this weekend will be heaven for console killers like me that get their hits robbed from bloddlust FPS drops all the damn time :D

    No kidding. I've had so many hits robbed from me.

  • As long as it helps improve the bad loops...im fine with it

  • Console killers going to get more hits in this weekend. Can't wait to see the difference even if it means I die more as survivor.

  • Honestly, as a survivor main, i think it's just going to be easier to destroy killers, since they will just have to leave chases against good survivors.

    However, they should only get Bloodlust 1. I don't see any need for 2 and 3.