Advice on how not to double slam on same object as Blight
Its either me or his hit box is a bit.....off.
I try to bounce off a wall to either side but for some reason it counts as a slam so I keep slamming on the same object.
When I try to slam against a rock I just glide across it.
I am just wondering if its just me or everyone has the same problem since been practicing Blight with controller for a week with friends in custom [Cause I get red ranks and I am rank 16 and don't feel like being tilted]
So far doing pretty well with some what mind gaming and doubling back but only thing I have a problem is slamming into another direction that is not straight across but more of a diagonal.
Comments
Try using one of the slam duration add-ons so that you can take your time to learn the strange hitboxes a bit better. Blight has been one of my main killers since he launched, and I had that same issue at first. One tip is to make sure his hands one your POV are clear of any possible collision, his hitbox is pretty sensitive.
Give yourself a little time to adjust your angle after a slam.
You have a few seconds to do so, just try to figure out the timing.
I play in red ranks with all killers including Blight on ps4.
It does happen sometimes in the heat of the moment that I want to run to quick after a slam and hit something close by.
Just try to relax a bit even know it's hard sometimes.
But you get better routing when you do.
Also a tip which you may allready know.
When in chase, don't use your powers yet unless they are a far distance for some reason.
Instead hit them with your basic attack, the get a sprint burst and tend to be a bit more in a panic and make some stupid mistakes.
Sensitivity 100.
Blight on console is not optimal.
I mainly have trouble getting through doorways on him, it's really hard to land directly on the side of a doorway to get in through it.
As far as moving around the map, you really want to hit the corner of objects instead of hitting them directly. The bounce will push you clear of whatever you hit the corner of and let you continue the rush chain.
Also blight with a controller sounds terrible. I feel like one of his best moves is just running straight past a survivor, slamming into an object next to them, and then doing a 180 into a lethal rush. I think that would be very hard to achieve on a controller.
Just for your information.The collision of some objects regarding blights rush are bugged right now.
Most objects are fine,however some of them like certain trees,rocks or cars have super wonky collision hitboxes that let you slide past them instead of slamming into them
Not at all difficult with a controller, done that myself several times tbh.
I don't have sensitivity at 100 tho, think i have it at 80 for all killers.
I actually rarely have any trouble with Blight on ps4 tbh, I think it's just a killer that suits me good I guess
Thanks for the tip since did not know that helps avoid unnecessary collision.
Thanks for the advice and finally a console user that uses Blight which kinda helps me to say that Blight on controller is achievable.
I'm on console as well. It's achievable, I'm just saying it's not optimal. Just like with Nurse, you'll never get the same amount of raw power.
Words of encouragement, I know.
Just get better forehead
There is no one here named "Forehead"
Ah yeah I know but it usually solves my stress when trying a killer with a controller since I am on PC but was raised on console so can only play games with a controller sadly since very difficult to play with K/M.