BHVR are you serious?

I play on the switch. The FPS is Literally Dog #########. I just don’t understand how BHVR/Dev Team released the switch version in this state. It’s literally 12 FPS and some how the game has motion blur. PLEASE OPTIMIZE THE CONSOLE VERSIONS OF THE GAME. Definitely the switch.

Comments

  • I mean switch doesn’t give them a lot to work with; it’s weaker than a lot of phones for gaming. Only first party Nintendo games get halfway decent fps and that’s probably because they’re only developed for one console so they have maximum optimization time

  • Should've just had crossplay with DBD mobile. Switch is a mobile system.

  • @gatsby said:

    I mean switch doesn’t give them a lot to work with; it’s weaker than a lot of phones for gaming. Only first party Nintendo games get halfway decent fps and that’s probably because they’re only developed for one console so they have maximum optimization time

    Have you play doom 2016 and warframe? Even the Witcher 3. It’s the DEVS