BHVR has just crossed a line.

Just now, BHVR revealed through in-game news that they'd be disabling Bloodlust for the weekend on the live versions of the game to understand the effect it has better.

This isn't the horrible part.

They've admitted that the Huntress' perk, Beast of Prey, will become useless as a result over this weekend!

Honestly, BHVR, how do you expect us to compete with these sweaty 4man SWFs that I face every single game without fail and always make me lose, using their crutch perks like Quick and Quiet (I already made a thread on how this perk was so OP and needs an 80 second cooldown at tier 3), Calm Spirit, and Urban Evasion?? My Spirit with Stridor, Ruin, Undying, NOED, Mother Daughter Ring, Yakuyoke Amulet, and an Ebony Mori is just so weak in comparison to what she could be like with the Godly perk that is Beast of Prey! This is unacceptable and I demand a refund on all of my skins for making this game such an unbalanced mess! Honestly, I'm so close to uninstalling over this disasterous move, this is just more proof that the devs are toxic entitled survivor main who don't care about us killers at all!

I can't believe you've done this.

Comments

  • @Tsair said:

    I always appreciate seeing your posts and comments, Karu. You seem like you genuinely understand both sides, and it makes me happy.

    Aww thanks <3

    I always try my best to make shitposts just because these forums need humour and light on them somehow, but I'm glad you still think that I understand both sides lol. That's what happens when you're a survivor main for 3 years then switch to killer almost cold turkey :p

  • if you unironically don't consider Calm Spirit a crutch then you cant play this game. clearly Calm Spirit is the most crutch perk in the off chance there is a Doctor, Clown, or Iron Maiden in play.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    if you unironically don't consider Calm Spirit a crutch then you cant play this game. clearly Calm Spirit is the most crutch perk in the off chance there is a Doctor, Clown, or Iron Maiden in play.

    Calm Spirit should automatically escape vs Spirit because it calms down her rage, change my mind.

  • It's a test lasting 3 days, and if you're getting to higher than bloodlust 1 in most of your chases you need more practice at running loops. Play some survivor and see how it works, it helps a ton on the killer end.

    Or play antiloop killers like Freddy or deathslinger and you'll never have to worry about it.


    Didn't get that you might have been sarcastic initially but legit I've seen people up in arms about it, lol.

  • This weekend will be remembered as darkest days for dbd killers. Removing of bloodlust and making beast of prey useless will destroy shaky balance of this game. All killers will return to rank 15 and most of them will never get their rank back. This is the end.

  • Screenshot_20201120-130354.png

    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Just now, BHVR revealed through in-game news that they'd be disabling Bloodlust for the weekend on the live versions of the game to understand the effect it has better.

    This isn't the horrible part.

    They've admitted that the Huntress' perk, Beast of Prey, will become useless as a result over this weekend!

    Honestly, BHVR, how do you expect us to compete with these sweaty 4man SWFs that I face every single game without fail and always make me lose, using their crutch perks like Quick and Quiet (I already made a thread on how this perk was so OP and needs an 80 second cooldown at tier 3), Calm Spirit, and Urban Evasion?? My Spirit with Stridor, Ruin, Undying, NOED, Mother Daughter Ring, Yakuyoke Amulet, and an Ebony Mori is just so weak in comparison to what she could be like with the Godly perk that is Beast of Prey! This is unacceptable and I demand a refund on all of my skins for making this game such an unbalanced mess! Honestly, I'm so close to uninstalling over this disasterous move, this is just more proof that the devs are toxic entitled survivor main who don't care about us killers at all!

    I can't believe you've done this.

    Why did you have to call out my spirit build like that ๐Ÿ˜”

  • This is ######### beautiful

    @DeathwingDuck said:

    It's a test lasting 3 days, and if you're getting to higher than bloodlust 1 in most of your chases you need more practice at running loops. Play some survivor and see how it works, it helps a ton on the killer end.

    Or play antiloop killers like Freddy or deathslinger and you'll never have to worry about it.

    Didn't get that you might have been sarcastic initially but legit I've seen people up in arms about it, lol.

    Bruh you're so lucky you edited that you were gonna be whooshed so hard

  • @ThePolice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/207159/bhvr-has-just-crossed-a-line

    Why did you have to call out my spirit build like that ๐Ÿ˜”

    Get bamboozled >:)

  • That works fine for me: Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity just came out.

    A weekend off from DBD seems like it'll do the soul some good.

    BTW: I get this is a joke post. Hope they get all the info they need from the test.

  • Honestly man BHVR doesn't know what they are doing. I can't even play Killer without beast of prey, I feel so completely outplayed by every Survivor now a days. Can someone help a poor starving killer?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1761382#Comment_1761382

    Judging by the comments and upvotes (and also some messages on discord from people who don't have a forum account lol) clearly people did find humour and value in this post lmao.

    If you didn't like the joke, move on and ignore it. Nobody is forcing you to interact with me or this post.

    I wasn't commenting about whether anyone else would find it funny or not.

    I'd actually figured my second post already clarified my own thoughts about the real aim of the joke well enough. That "eh" was sort of a symbolic shrug and walkaway without much else to elaborate anyhow. It would've been my last post if not for the barrage of rather confusing insults and arguments, which I was then responding to with my own arguments and a desire to clarify the parts of my prior post either misrepresented or confused.

    Naturally I'm not forced into anything. I keep responding to your responses because that's my ambition here. I'm actively voicing my thoughts in response to the thoughts you've voiced, engaging in conversation; however, that's not something where you're obliged to interact with me either or this post if you don't actually want to.

  • They had us in the first half, not gonna lie

  • @Mister_xD said:

    They had us in the first half, not gonna lie

    :p

  • [insert Gretta Thunberg Meme Here]

1 2 โ€บ