Incapacitated is a very interesting status effect. I wonder what they can do with it!
In this new chapter, they gave us a new status effect called Incapacitated. I wonder if they will make upcoming perks with this new status effect, it can get very interesting.
Tell me your thoughts and if you have any ideas on perks having the new status effect in it, post it!
Comments
What does it do exactly? Can u explain what that does?
Its basically madness T3 where u cant work on gens or heal people. Maybe they might do more with it
You also can't leave the exit gates afaik so this could be something fun in future
Atm that feature doesnt work if the survivor hugs the wall at the gate and gets knocked down so they will hopefully fix that
They need to bring the barrier back a little for not being able to leave the exit gate because all you have to do is hit them and they fall out and escape. If you don’t hit them then they’ll get rid of Victor and then escape. Seems really pointless to me.
Yeah they said it was a bit bugged rn
I mean, I agree, but I'm talking about for future things that could also incapacitate survivors such as perks or add-ons
What's your thoughts and ideas?
A perk similar to Forced Penance in that when someone takes a Protection Hit they're Incapacitated for a while. Or a buff to Forced Penance. Either/or.
Something like, "After being rescued from a hook, the survivor suffers from the Incapacitated status until fully healed."
Add-ons for Nurse that are similar to her Undetectable one- After hitting a survivor with a post-blink lunge, they suffer from the Incapacitated status until fully healed.
I think that would be a pretty nice buff to Forced Penance, I think it would make it a little bit more powerful. It would need a bigger buff, of course, to make it more viable, cause right now it's just a perk used for meme builds.