{Closed}
{Deleted}
{Deleted}
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd much rather have somebody chilling next to a gen giving a teammate Prove Thyself than 2 people on a gen. 2 on a gen = Gen done in ~44s. 1 + PT = Gen done in ~70s.
In my defense I posted that before I saw your comment. This forum doesn't do a spectacular job of keeping the thread up to date when you have it open.
Someone just installed the game
@Ace_Ventura @FFirebrandd On top of the "maths", I think it will be never the new meta to run DS + PT :P not even if it was bugged like in OP expected it