Any Left for Dead Achievement Tips?
I have 7 more achievements left to complete, and would like to get them done before next big content update. Left for Dead is the last achievement I have to do for survivors, and 1k+ hours has proved that I'm unlikely to complete it by casually playing.
Any suggestions for how to get it done?
And for those who have completed it, what rank were you at the time? Where you in a SWF that helped you try and complete it?
Comments
The best way to get Left for Dead achievement would be to 99 the last gen and wait for the killer to kill the 3rd survivor then pop it before the killer has a chance to close the hatch. Wake Up would also probably help to open the exit gate faster. It might be best to get a group of people willing to help you with it.
I did this achievement before the EGC was added to the game.
I completed it years ago when the hatch would not spawn unless a certain number of gens were completed. A hillbilly decimated my team and I surrendered so he let me do the gens and walk out the exit gates.
If you want a less...pitiable way to do it, you have to pop the last gen before the killer closes the hatch. The stars need to align for that situation to occur but just keep knocking out gens when you're the last one left and bring the perk Wake Up! and hope for the best. (Power the gate just before the first red light appears, then wait for the killer to check your door, then finish opening it.)
A Freddy on Dead Dawg gave me it. Other than that, load up on Exit Gate speed perks and have Poised equipped then clutch it that way I guess.
To add to that:
-You can use resilience,wake up and spine chill (up to 30% faster exit gates)
-Pick The Game as map.Almost all killers have a super hard time definding those exit gates.
I just went against a Hag who was going to give me hatch after my team died. I just did the last gen and got it.