Easiest challenge ever

I had to escape with Adam. The Wraith found me and downed me less than 2 minutes into the match. He picked me up, walked around the corner and just 3 steps from the hook a wild Nea appears and blinds him. Stunned, he drops me and immediately DCs.

Thank you Nea. Enjoy your time out, Wraith.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Wow. @Boss why have you never mentioned this advanced wraith strat before?

  • I had something even better. "Escape 1 trail as Nea" 5 seconds into match killer D/Cs and got credit for it. No idea why killer D/C.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    I had something even better. "Escape 1 trail as Nea" 5 seconds into match killer D/Cs and got credit for it. No idea why killer D/C.

    Possibly the map or saw someone with OoO.

    But more likely I image the killer got d/c'd during the loading, but the game started until the server recognized that the killer never connected and ended the game. I've noticed a lot of false starting games recently where the game starts until the people who never connected get registered as not having connected and the game ends.

  • Had a similar match. Had to escape the trial as the obsession. I immediately find a totem after spawning in and start doing it. I can hear the Killer approaching as soon as I pop the Hex. Two seconds after he starts chasing me, another Hex pops. He disconnects.

    I popped Undying, then someone else popped Ruin five seconds later.

    But don't worry guys, it's an overpowered Perk combo.

  • OnLy SuRvIvOrS DC!

    What are you talking about???

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Wow. @Boss why have you never mentioned this advanced wraith strat before?

    I prefer continuous challenges over continuous ezpz games.

    This strat is obviously the latter.