Perk tier/grind fix idea
Since the devs seem so insistent on keeping perk tiers, a fair resolution is to allow players to level up the perks themselves once they acquire it from the bloodweb normally. So you still have to buy the perk at tier I by chance in the bloodweb; then you head over to your loadout screen and spend the required bloodpoints to get it to tier II then tier III. This is a great solution, because it allows players to decide what perks they want to continue to level up and at what time - while also allowing sooner opportunities to get additional perks instead of spending thousands of points on other unwanted things in the bloodweb.
Thoughts?
Comments
I feel like getting rid of perk tiers is the better option. Of course, it is not the best solution and I am sure there are other things that would work better, but it would definitely help.
i posted a more detailed idea of this yesterday, didn't get much attention tho.