Expectations for reworked indoor maps?

Yeah what's your expectations for Lerys, the game, Hawkins, and Midwich.? Hopefully they're easier to navigate.

Comments

  • I mean Hawkins I don't like playing on but that's because most people don't know how to follow the flow of the map.

    The only other map I want Reworked is Swamp. And that's only because the Map has too many open areas.

  • I'm pretty happy with them all as they stand now. Lerys might be indoors but has so many loops and vaults that it isn't really Killer or Survivor weighted. Hawkins isn't bad either, as long as the Survivors learn to use the upper and lower levels in the many rooms. If they don't, that is on them. I actually like Gideon and Midwich too, as they are, because they provide a unique and very different challenge.

  • Yeah hopefully they add some better way of finding generators. Until you've memorized them, you're just 100% lost all the time.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Yeah what's your expectations for Lerys, the game, Hawkins, and Midwich.? Hopefully they're easier to navigate.

    Lery’s was always only just reworked a few months ago. (and it looks great). I can’t see them doing anything with any indoor map except Gideon.

  • They need to remove Haddonfield first.

  • Lery's already got changed, but I'd like it to get the graphical update soon.

    The Game is the only iffy map. The SAW license holders are fairly cooperative, but anything could happen.

    Hawkins is likely to get reworked if people ask for it enough. Netflix has been incredibly cooperative with the Stranger Things DLC, allowing outfits to be added periodically, and having some small events like the recent stream.

    Don't expect Midwich to get reworked ever. Literally.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Yeah what's your expectations for Lerys, the game, Hawkins, and Midwich.? Hopefully they're easier to navigate.

    I have very high expectations for The Game, considering the sliding doors and how "bad" it looks now (it really sends Counter-Strike 1.6 vibes :P ), but I don't see the others change any time soon: Lery's was just reworked, Hawkins could potentially change a bit but it's already up there, Midwitch really need a complete make-over from a level design standpoint, but graphically speaking it's where the devs want DbD to be.

  • Lerys - Was already re-worked. It's good now.

    The Game - I lost the game. Delete It.

    Hawkins - Don't touch my baby.

    Midwich - Can we please give more places to get up and down stairs to get to gens and hooks faster?