Hating on ds became popular

So ds can be used only once in game while head on can be used throughout whole game with small cooldown and you can stun killers with head on for so many times during match but everyone are so fine with it but ds which works only once is a years long problem? Can someone explain me why? Wheres the same energy for head on? Just check some popular youtubers abusing the hell out of head on and stunning killer for 5 gens where's the energy for head on to be nerfed? Why hate on ds is so popular? My opinion is that ds is nowhere powerful as head on especially in swf where you can communicate and make head on strats

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @nina1121 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756302#Comment_1756302

    I-

    I expected many things but never expected people hating on diversity in dbd because they have struggle to find her lol

    Lol, People hate her dark skin colours as in her outfits. Not her actual skin colour.

    Nobody complains about adam or tapp blending in well. It's only really claudette who has both a darker skin and darker clothing that allows her to become very hard to see when she sits still in a dark corner.

    This is nothing to do with diversity

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756330#Comment_1756330

    Then you will never improve if all you do is bring a mori, losing bp to avoid a perk.

    Sounds like you also play the 1 hook mori + tunneling to get people out of the match.

    Also if u red ranks are so good in game when you coming with such ego at me why u so much complain about perk aren't you supposed to be better than me? Or u just type of person who cries over 5 second stun and love easy wins instead challenges it's actually funny how you rage out about perk in video game but keep claiming I'm bad at game and will never get better well maybe I won't but at least I will be chill over losing and not gonna be so mad over perk now I'm done with this thread because you people always comes with huge ass egos yes maybe I stated wrong opinion but you didn't even botter to explain me why,you just used me as example that I'm reason dbd is toxic and wrong and in such a ironic and ugly way I have nothing to say to you anymore but to stay pressed over video game if that makes you happy have a nice day

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756308#Comment_1756308

    Lol, People hate her dark skin colours as in her outfits. Not her actual skin colour.

    Nobody complains about adam or tapp blending in well. It's only really claudette who has both a darker skin and darker clothing that allows her to become very hard to see when she sits still in a dark corner.

    This is nothing to do with diversity

    Oh skin as outfit? That explain it ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Oh it's you again, the OP response in another thread was to bring a mori to every match because of DS.

    And aren't you a survivor main only? One that doesn't play killer at all? Because it does sound like it.

    Ok here is a few things that you said before and I will quote you for it "lockers aren't next to hooks" so going by your logic head on is as powerful as DS but head on only works on lockers, DS can be baited and if you slug them then they still have it available.

    "But just eat the DS" sounds like really someone doesn't play killer at all, the only real way to do well in that scenario is when there are barely any gens done.

    If you started recently there is nothing wrong but if you played killer at red ranks you would understand why many hate DS.

    Also this is out topic but if hating on DS became popular think of the reasons why it is hated, it's basically the same thing when someone says "freddy is boring, spirit is boring" etc


  • @nina1121 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756341#Comment_1756341

    Also if u red ranks are so good in game when you coming with such ego at me why u so much complain about perk aren't you supposed to be better than me? Or u just type of person who cries over 5 second stun and love easy wins instead challenges it's actually funny how you rage out about perk in video game but keep claiming I'm bad at game and will never get better well maybe I won't but at least I will be chill over losing and not gonna be so mad over perk now I'm done with this thread because you people always comes with huge ass egos yes maybe I stated wrong opinion but you didn't even botter to explain me why,you just used me as example that I'm reason dbd is toxic and wrong and in such a ironic and ugly way I have nothing to say to you anymore but to stay pressed over video game if that makes you happy have a nice day

    Because you are ignorant? You barely started playing this game you said it yourself, you don't know how bs a perk can be until people abuse it on you, stop acting like a victim.

    DS is not hated because of the stun it is hated because it has synergy with other perks which can make you immune for a minute and a free pick up, against a good survivor that DS can cost you the match "but just 5 seconds" yeah no plus the time it takes you to find that survivor again, hope that they don't go to a strong tile, down them hook them that can be more than 30 seconds.

    Get experience against stuff like that then you will see why it's hated.

    Also no one raged in fact I wanted to have a decent argument, that is the reason why I joined the forums, people have opened my eyes but clearly you are not one of them since you really have no experience when it comes to people abusing perks.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756260#Comment_1756260

    Also there's a matter of frequency.

    It is a very rare game that somebody isn't running DS and probably DS + Unbreakable. It is so common that if there's an obsession in the game, you basically have to try to play like everybody's got DS. On the flip side I've played 688 hours of this game total... probably more than half on Killer. I've ran into zero Head On swf squad and like... 1 Flashlight swf squad that I can recall. While that flashlight swf was annoying (like my eyes legit hurt afterwards), I still ended up 4king that game.

    If you never experience a thing, you probably aren't going to complain about it.

    "t is a very rare game thatย somebodyย isn't running DS and probably DS + Unbreakable"

    Exactly. I just try not to play killer at night because it's so ubiquitous. It kills the diversity of play in the game.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756362#Comment_1756362

    Because you are ignorant? You barely started playing this game you said it yourself, you don't know how bs a perk can be until people abuse it on you, stop acting like a victim.

    DS is not hated because of the stun it is hated because it has synergy with other perks which can make you immune for a minute and a free pick up, against a good survivor that DS can cost you the match "but just 5 seconds" yeah no plus the time it takes you to find that survivor again, hope that they don't go to a strong tile, down them hook them that can be more than 30 seconds.

    Get experience against stuff like that then you will see why it's hated.

    Also no one raged in fact I wanted to have a decent argument, that is the reason why I joined the forums, people have opened my eyes but clearly you are not one of them since you really have no experience when it comes to people abusing perks.

    I know enough that perk doesn't bother me I'm not stupid just because I'm new doesn't mean I am, if perk bothers you after whole the experience you have as u said than it's your problem and keep doing your litlle ds war on forums maybe the devs will listen to you cry babies who thinks everyone is ignorant who doesn't rage about perk in video game maybe it's because are ass live in real life and it's not stuck in video game

  • @nina1121 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756388#Comment_1756388

    I know enough that perk doesn't bother me I'm not stupid just because I'm new doesn't mean I am, if perk bothers you after whole the experience you have as u said than it's your problem and keep doing your litlle ds war on forums maybe the devs will listen to you cry babies who thinks everyone is ignorant who doesn't rage about perk in video game maybe it's because are ass live in real life and it's not stuck in video game

    People like you are the reason why there is misinformation, close minded people, have a good day Ms. Victim.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756395#Comment_1756395

    People like you are the reason why there is misinformation, close minded people, have a good day Ms. Victim.

    Lmfao take a chill pill ds is slowly killing you I see entitled killer main for sure who will cry over perk for eternity ah yes after they nerf ds pls go for flashlight cuz you know they op ๐Ÿ˜‰ have a nice day ms. Pressed killer

  • @nina1121 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756400#Comment_1756400

    Lmfao take a chill pill ds is slowly killing you I see entitled killer main for sure who will cry over perk for eternity ah yes after they nerf ds pls go for flashlight cuz you know they op ๐Ÿ˜‰ have a nice day ms. Pressed killer

    Whatever floats your boat ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756308#Comment_1756308

    Lol, People hate her dark skin colours as in her outfits. Not her actual skin colour.

    Nobody complains about adam or tapp blending in well. It's only really claudette who has both a darker skin and darker clothing that allows her to become very hard to see when she sits still in a dark corner.

    This is nothing to do with diversity

    She's also one of the smallest characters.

  • Same for you now stop replying let's agree to disagree after all we all have right to...

  • I always thought it's feng lol

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I hated old DS because it punished killers for doing their objective.

    I hate new DS because it allows survivors to play badly and be rewarded.

    this

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Head On is completely different. That requires you to be in a locker, and once you've had it once, the killer isn't stupid enough to fall for it again. DS is a problem because people combine it with Unbreakable and use it to basically do a gen in your face for 60 seconds because they're immune.

    DS should be able to activate twice

    BUT alongside the 60seconds timer

    It should deactivate if you repair a gen, go in a locker, or someone else get hooked... the perk would be balanced...

    Yes it should trigger twice, because the killer can tunnel twice, but if he doesn't and go for another survivor (hook), you will do a gen or anything else which will deactivate the perk anyway

    The perk would deactivate quickly if the killer isn't a tunneler don't you think? Which mean killers won't get punished for playing normally

1 2 โ€บ