Possible Legion buffs

We all know legion is quite weak, and I say that as a legion main. They need some minor buffs to addons/ feral frenzy.

Feral frenzy buffs:

missing no longer drains the power full or ends feral frenzy

scratch marks and blood are visible in feral frenzy

shorter fatigue OR buff the addons that reduce it


Addons:

detection range addons (except iridescent button) are changed to increase the speed of feral frenzy

The blades make mending have skillchecks, size of the skillcheck gets smaller and more frequent based on the rarity

brown smiley button makes feral frenzy attacks count as basic attacks but removes the deep wound

Iridescent button also makes hitting a breakable wall in feral frenzy break

stab wound study reduces deep wound timer by half (15 seconds)

Comments

  • @ThePolice said:

    We all know legion is quite weak, and I say that as a legion main. They need some minor buffs to addons/ feral frenzy.

    Feral frenzy buffs:

    missing no longer drains the power full or ends feral frenzy

    scratch marks and blood are visible in feral frenzy

    shorter fatigue OR buff the addons that reduce it

    Addons:

    detection range addons (except iridescent button) are changed to increase the speed of feral frenzy

    The blades make mending have skillchecks, size of the skillcheck gets smaller and more frequent based on the rarity

    brown smiley button makes feral frenzy attacks count as basic attacks but removes the deep wound

    Iridescent button also makes hitting a breakable wall in feral frenzy break

    stab wound study reduces deep wound timer by half (50 seconds)

    Nice changes!

    One question, with Stab Wounds Study, what do you mean? Deep Wound timer lasts 30 seconds, so reducing it by half should be 15 seconds, not 50 seconds, am I right? Also even if it was 15 seconds, it still wouldn't do anything. :(

  • None of these changes will boost their viability or fun factor. The first hit is the least important hit. If legions power never has any real utility in a chase they will always be sub par. Survivors have to go out of their way to not do gens AND get hit by a Legion nowadays. If they're far enough away when they get their first hit you can just hold W and outrun their frenzy.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    None of these changes will boost their viability or fun factor. The first hit is the least important hit. If legions power never has any real utility in a chase they will always be sub par. Survivors have to go out of their way to not do gens AND get hit by a Legion nowadays. If they're far enough away when they get their first hit you can just hold W and outrun their frenzy.

    that's not really the proper way to use Legion, unless I read your comment wrong.

  • Smiley button will be op as hell. You can just double hit the same survivor.

    I like the other changes a lot, but I think the fatigue buff should reward good players, meaning that you will have almost no fatigue if you hit all survivors with deep wounds, and default fatigue for just one. The fatigue addons do need a buff.

    I also personally think that Fuming Mix Tape should activate killer instinct once you enter Feral Frenzy, meaning you can actually apply the Button add ons' effects to all survivors.

    And don't forget about Frank's mixtape.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1756730#Comment_1756730

    that's not really the proper way to use Legion, unless I read your comment wrong.

    I understand thats not the way. But as time has gone on the "correct" way to play Legion has become less and less viable. His frenzy is considerably weaker post rework.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Smiley button will be op as hell. You can just double hit the same survivor.

    I like the other changes a lot, but I think the fatigue buff should reward good players, meaning that you will have almost no fatigue if you hit all survivors with deep wounds, and default fatigue for just one. The fatigue addons do need a buff.

    I also personally think that Fuming Mix Tape should activate killer instinct once you enter Feral Frenzy, meaning you can actually apply the Button add ons' effects to all survivors.

    And don't forget about Frank's mixtape.

    I think he means for like STBFL not as if they count as normal hits, you get to apply sloppy but no more deep wounds

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Smiley button will be op as hell. You can just double hit the same survivor.

    I like the other changes a lot, but I think the fatigue buff should reward good players, meaning that you will have almost no fatigue if you hit all survivors with deep wounds, and default fatigue for just one. The fatigue addons do need a buff.

    I also personally think that Fuming Mix Tape should activate killer instinct once you enter Feral Frenzy, meaning you can actually apply the Button add ons' effects to all survivors.

    And don't forget about Frank's mixtape.

    I mean it work kinda like blight like you can’t double hit them but it’d work with exposed and stbfl

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/206783/possible-legion-buffs

    Nice changes!

    One question, with Stab Wounds Study, what do you mean? Deep Wound timer lasts 30 seconds, so reducing it by half should be 15 seconds, not 50 seconds, am I right? Also even if it was 15 seconds, it still wouldn't do anything. :(

    Typo, fixing it now

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    None of these changes will boost their viability or fun factor. The first hit is the least important hit. If legions power never has any real utility in a chase they will always be sub par. Survivors have to go out of their way to not do gens AND get hit by a Legion nowadays. If they're far enough away when they get their first hit you can just hold W and outrun their frenzy.

    new addons increase speed

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Smiley button will be op as hell. You can just double hit the same survivor.

    I like the other changes a lot, but I think the fatigue buff should reward good players, meaning that you will have almost no fatigue if you hit all survivors with deep wounds, and default fatigue for just one. The fatigue addons do need a buff.

    I also personally think that Fuming Mix Tape should activate killer instinct once you enter Feral Frenzy, meaning you can actually apply the Button add ons' effects to all survivors.

    And don't forget about Frank's mixtape.

    Fran’s would become viable if combined with stab wound study

  • "missing no longer drains the power full or ends feral frenzy"

    It is a good thing that missing does this. There was nothing more frustrating than facing a Legion who just spams his Hit 3 times, missing two times and gets the third hit, because there was no punishment to Missing at all.


    "shorter fatigue OR buff the addons that reduce it"

    Shorter fatique as Base and nerf the Add Ons to compensate for it (so that you cannot have like 2 second fatique with Cold Dirt)


    Personally, Legion needs a full Rework to have a chance of becoming a decent Killer. Vaulting Pallets and Windows needs to go for that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    "missing no longer drains the power full or ends feral frenzy"

    It is a good thing that missing does this. There was nothing more frustrating than facing a Legion who just spams his Hit 3 times, missing two times and gets the third hit, because there was no punishment to Missing at all.

    "shorter fatigue OR buff the addons that reduce it"

    Shorter fatique as Base and nerf the Add Ons to compensate for it (so that you cannot have like 2 second fatique with Cold Dirt)

    Personally, Legion needs a full Rework to have a chance of becoming a decent Killer. Vaulting Pallets and Windows needs to go for that.

    Well maybe missing could slightly reduce the power gauge but it’s such bs playing on console as legion cuz he’s so easy to spin.

    A 2 second fatigue wouldn’t be an issue because it takes up both addon slots