The Developers should start doing bigger experimentation on game mechanics.

They could seriously change the game just by adding some big mechanic changes. I mean yeah we got doors now but... that's rather just a roadblock that can be removed.

They should just have a seperate team throwing ideas and if it sticks they will test it out.

Dunno have a special chest that can be opened by keys.

I see their doing something big with The Twins, (Which has very similar gameplay style to Dream Witch in Identity V). I guess that's a interesting one but it doesn't really change the whole gameplay environment.

Comments

  • They tried to introduce something new, the Breakable walls, which is already a failure, they just take precious time away from the Killer and makes infinites... I wish they would go away, but I guess we're stuck with this awful mechanic...

    I heared that they will do something like End Game Collapse, but for the begining of the game, so that's something to look for!

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    They tried to introduce something new, the Breakable walls, which is already a failure, they just take precious time away from the Killer and makes infinites... I wish they would go away, but I guess we're stuck with this awful mechanic...

    I heared that they will do something like End Game Collapse, but for the begining of the game, so that's something to look for!

    I actually like breakable walls, because then I can focus on something else other than survivors and generators. Survivors need a new big mechanic introduced as well.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1754853#Comment_1754853

    I actually like breakable walls, because then I can focus on something else other than survivors and generators. Survivors need a new big mechanic introduced as well.

    The problem is that some breakable walls are better, when not broken. Every wall break should help the killer.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1755875#Comment_1755875

    The problem is that some breakable walls are better, when not broken. Every wall break should help the killer.

    Wall breaks help the killer by giving them access without a vault. The issue is, it gives the exact same help to any survivor that goes through an already destroyed wall. All in all, it just hinders the killer.