Oh No...

Had this happen a couple nights back while playing Wraith for a bit. Not my main, but I thought I'd try a change up from playing Trapper/Hag/Huntress for a bit.

I can understand the need to keep the killer the same for matchmaking reasons, but moments like this just make me sigh a bit. Still played the game, managed to 4k because they were mostly messing around and did everything they could to try to get flashlight saves and burns. Became solely a M1 killer really early on since any chance to sneak up resulted in a burn. Either Meg was hiding the flashlight or found one in game, since all four had a flashlight throughout the match.

Hopefully this isn't too common? I pity Wraith mains if it is...

Oh no.jpg.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If you see 2 or more flashlights, you can safely assume that they will just hand you the victory. Just make sure you look at a wall when picking survivors up. Every time I see this in my lobby, I just play normally because I know they are going to try and get sick flashlight saves.

  • @Yords said:

    If you see 2 or more flashlights, you can safely assume that they will just hand you the victory. Just make sure you look at a wall when picking survivors up. Every time I see this in my lobby, I just play normally because I know they are going to try and get sick flashlight saves.

    That's mostly what I did. They definitely would've won, but I think they purposefully lost since they stuck around me at 1 gen after 99'ing 2-3 of the remaining generators.

  • Flashlights are not a big deal in this game.

  • As Wraith main, this is not common to me at all.

    If there's a Flashlight, high chance they won't even use it, doesn't matter if i'm cloaked or picking someone up.

  • Another discussion where a killer complaints and did 4k. I can't understand it. You always want more and more and more. Probably you stop complaining when survs never escape and gain 0 bps.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    Another discussion where a killer complaints and did 4k. I can't understand it. You always want more and more and more. Probably you stop complaining when survs never escape and gain 0 bps.

    I mean, they handed me the 4k. They were nice and just messed around since I think they felt bad. Like I mentioned in another comment, they would've easily won since the 99'd gens at the end. I was asking if it was common to see lobbies with 4 flashlights for Wraiths, since I would've switched to another killer before the killer was locked in place.

  • @Yords said:

    If you see 2 or more flashlights, you can safely assume that they will just hand you the victory. Just make sure you look at a wall when picking survivors up. Every time I see this in my lobby, I just play normally because I know they are going to try and get sick flashlight saves.

    This. 2 flashlights is usually a free win if they play hungry for saves.

  • They were probably just memeing around. 4 flashlight is usually a 4k.