Enough Salty Survivor polls... Which killer is your favorite?
Just a counter to all the "What is ur least fav, or most hated Killer?"
Just a counter to all the "What is ur least fav, or most hated Killer?"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion he's my only P3 Killer.
Bubba
Bashing your face against a wall isn't just what Blight does, it's what I do after 12 straight hours of DbD
Oni should be here too btw. But those killers are just fun to play and fun to go against which is why bhvr probably makes them because they won't be problematic like some of the others killers
i main Legion and require help.
There's a satisfaction in playing the Trapper that I cannot find with any other killer. It's something about playing the long game, until you have survivors in a near-impossible situation that makes it feel worthwhile. There are stronger killers, but Evan is just so rewarding to play!
If you dont want to repeatedly slam your face into a wall, I don't want to hear about it.
Been a pig main since as far as I can remember and don't plan to stop playing her anytime soon
If we’re talking about playing against then I’d say Nurse or Spirit.
Playing as, I’d say Legion.
I love playing as doctor because those survivors are pretty sneaky sometimes and I just gotta give em a little ZAP!
Demogorgon because he is a good doggo.
Plague <3
I'm literally in love with spirit
daddyslinger 100%
Big BBQ Chili Boi all day!