Possible Solo Q Fix

Make it much harder to rank up as survivor, and so that you cant pip in a SWF, and suddenly you'll start to see actually GOOD randoms. Just a thought.

Comments

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    Make it much harder to rank up as survivor, and so that you cant pip in a SWF, and suddenly you'll start to see actually GOOD randoms. Just a thought.

    That doesn't help solo at all, just makes swf slightly harder, and even so...

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/206193/possible-solo-q-fix

    That doesn't help solo at all, just makes swf slightly harder, and even so...

    How not? It'll be harder to rank up. You won't be able to urban evade and do gens to pip, so therefore, randoms will be better in your games. At high ranks anyway.

  • Won't matter with bad matchmaking system.

  • You can”t make harder to rank up. Survivors barely escape and if you don”t let them pip they Will realize that they”re always loosing and they Will uninstall the game. They let us pip so we don”t think we are always loosing. Why do you think every month they reset ranks?

  • @lowiq said:

    Won't matter with bad matchmaking system.

    Thats a simple fix. ######### queue times, and just make it so you can only be matched within 4 levels of your rank.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    You can”t make harder to rank up. Survivors barely escape and if you don”t let them pip they Will realize that they”re always loosing and they Will uninstall the game. They let us pip so we don”t think we are always loosing. Why do you think every month they reset ranks?

    Survivors escape most fair matches. Only the bad ones die. Mostly anyways. And honestly, idgaf what bad players think, because guess what? They are the reason why solo q is so killer sided.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750609#Comment_1750609

    Survivors escape most fair matches. Only the bad ones die. Mostly anyways. And honestly, idgaf what bad players think, because guess what? They are the reason why solo q is so killer sided.

    I played 3.000 hours as surv and I know perfectly how “easy” is play surv in solo q

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750619#Comment_1750619

    I played 3.000 hours as surv and I know perfectly how “easy” is play surv in solo q

    Not with teammates that cant have a chase for more than 10 seconds.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750653#Comment_1750653

    Not with teammates that cant have a chase for more than 10 seconds.

    How many times you 3/4k? I know, every surv is a potato, but when killers play as surv they escape 100% of matches

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750658#Comment_1750658

    How many times you 3/4k? I know, every surv is a potato, but when killers play as surv they escape 100% of matches

    The last time I got a 2k or below was I think around 4-5 months ago. I main Nurse, so now every game is a 3/4k.

    And I escape most matches if I have competent teammates, because the literal reason why I'm a killer main is because I find survivor too easy.

  • Expanding ranks (allow players to learn the game)

    Adjusting pips and scoring (make them easier to understand and more consistent)

    Fixing maps (not just the graphics)

    Adjust perks and killers (and not to a 2k 2e minimum...)

    Those things need to happen before fine tuning the difference between SWF's and solos

  • @valvarez4 said:

    You can”t make harder to rank up. Survivors barely escape and if you don”t let them pip they Will realize that they”re always loosing and they Will uninstall the game. They let us pip so we don”t think we are always loosing. Why do you think every month they reset ranks?

    literally no one cares about pipping beyond 200 hrs

  • that doesn't fix solo queue, for reasonable queue times ranks are usually more secondary allowing a high range for match making, you would still have the same survivors just half the team would be green rank and the other half would be red rank

  • I don't mind solo queuing, and games when all of my teammates are rank 1 are good. But when I get put with rank 9 teammates that use perks like self care and dark sense, it feels hopeless. A fix to solo queue would be if ranking was actually accurate.

  • i do, because it affects who i play against and with, i took massive breaks from the game and i had to play with terrible teammates against terrible killers. resulting in frustrating where surv insist on self caring themselves when im right next to them after i unhooked them, game where they do nothing (had one game yesterday with a Nea was bordeline afk, she had the crows and the killer ignored her for almost all of the match, and then the Nea went down in less then 10 seconds after she finally got caught), killers who camp because they don't know any better or games where the killer eats [poopoo] and fails to kill anyone. I almost always manage to escape but the experience during is not "this was tough but i pulled trough" but instead "[fornication] this match was pain in the [posterior] can't wait to get back to purple/red ranks". Otherwise there's my game as killers but im too busy grinding BP as surv (getting a match is very fast compared to killer) to care about those. maybe once they bring back the MMR system i will stop caring