Chase music for the Clown when he is reworked
As we know from a recent developer stream, the next one on the rework is a Clown. It would be nice if he was given such terror and chase music. Well, or did the most similar, because this fan music sounds cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJmKbzy9GQ
Comments
Honestly I hope he gets some sort of carnival chase music otherwise it just isn't the Clown.
I just hope he doesn't end up like Freddy where he has literally no downsides.
I know it won't happen, but I'd be happy if this was Clown's theme in game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3dfTXnZTo
I hope the chase music changes while gassed.
Is he even getting a "rework"? I thought they just admitted that he needs a few buffs.
Nonetheless, if it's a rework, I wish him something really cool. It would be very awesome if his kit gets Doctor&Freddy treatment - different powerful tools assisting in chase and map pressure
Evil circus music sounds lame. How about smooth jazz for our resident clown?
It has to be this
It's a guarantee it's gonna happen. They went back to billy and doctor and gave them in my opinion great themes. Freddy and Leatherface were License so they don't count. But Clown is original so there is gonna be a new theme for him.
Is this the guy thats made a few before? Honestly I think his are significantly better than the final ones we've gotten in game. As long as there's an accordion and brass instruments I'm down.
Was so disappointed Billy didn't get A SINGLE BANJO in his theme.
Honestly, just giving him a Leatherface token system to replace reloads would do wonders. The fact that he can used 3 or 4 bottles in a chase and not get a down if there are enough pallets nearby and have to reload or be trapless Trapper is his biggest problem for me.
I don't think he'll get any form of mobility or map pressure as it wouldn't make sense but removing the reload with passive token regen would go a long, long way.
What if we get an old school cartoon killer with grainy film textures and kills with black holes and anvils?