Which killer would you bang if they where real
1 spirit
2 amanda
3huntress
4 nurse
5 legion chick
6 goddess
7th pyramid head no homo
10000000 hag
1 spirit
2 amanda
3huntress
4 nurse
5 legion chick
6 goddess
7th pyramid head no homo
10000000 hag
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Susie
Forgot her name lol
Homo present, what do you mean Pyramid Head isn't real we're an hour into Netflix and chill rn and he's giving me this look
(this isn't hatespeech, I am in fact very gay and very sweet on Triangle Man)
(y'all covet and you know it)
freddy
Joey
Hag or demo
Ok I’m converted
All of them at the same time.
100% Triangle man
Pyramid Head.
Bruh this one's easy I named myself after Phead of course I choose him
I’m saying this for a friend but he would like Pyramid Head to bear hug him and do him dirty up the pooper. But again that’s his opinion and not mine
Ummm... gross? None of the above?
I'm picking spirit out of all characters in the whole game not just killers, she's a literal cutie