Anyone else have this issue?
The rank reset came up but my ranks on both Survivor and killer remained the same did not drop at all I have never had that happen before and I barely play Survivor just during Rift challenges but I remained at 7
The rank reset came up but my ranks on both Survivor and killer remained the same did not drop at all I have never had that happen before and I barely play Survivor just during Rift challenges but I remained at 7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a visual bug.Just restart the game and your rank should reset.
This still happens too? We should just have a giant master bug list going with dates and stuff, checking off ones as they get patches up, if ever.
I'll try but I've played three Survivor matches since I posted this and it still says it well I got a couple notches now but still same rank
you were right I reset my game and it dropped
i love how bugs got normalized in this game. this one is up for 2 years already!
I was thinking this too. There's some silly stuff in this game that can happen if you combine the right perks and items.
Hillbilly space program.