As a Survivor, have you had positive experiences with Mori's?

Mori's are extremely cool, cinematic, and give much flavor and personality to a Killer, however many Survivors tend to get the short end of the stick whenever it happens.


Instead of being a neat cinematic, it becomes 12 or so seconds of a mocking reminder that they'll most likely derank, get hardly any bloodpoints, and have to sit through another loading screen.


Perks like Devour Hope and Rancor seem a tad more balanced in comparison (although calling Rancor balanced is a bit sketchy) than to the Mori offerings so experiences from them I'll politely ask to not be given.


I know many Killer mains love their Mori's and will easily defend their usage however this post isn't about nerfing, removing, nor touching them in any way, rather, it's just a shared Survivor's experiences with Mori's.


Just to reconfirm, this poll is for Survivor experiences only.

Comments

  • I actually had positive experiences with moris if the killer only moris on death hook. But that's like 1 out of 100 killers.

  • @DerZuntor said:

    I actually had positive experiences with moris if the killer only moris on death hook. But that's like 1 out of 100 killers.

    I can agree to that. It most certainly makes the game feel more fair.

  • The only moris that i dont mind is the yellow, all the others i would genuanily agree if they just removes mories from the game

  • The collective "oh no" moment after your teammate gets moried is great because its basically become hard mode.

  • A fun mori i had as survivor was in "the game" in the bath room in the dead person my legs gave him pants lol :)

  • By far many more negative experiences than positive ones but yeah. Kudos to the killers that either mori you on your death hook or that at least don't tunnel you to mori you right off the hook.

  • I enjoy Mori's whenever it's on death hook, it's a neat animation

  • 95% of players that actually equip it use it as just a free win.

    I think moris should just be for style points not an overpowered offering

  • When it is my first time seeing the Mori I am usually oohing and aahing. Most of the time after that it feels bad.

  • I played with a friend once.

    "Is the killer chasing you?"

    "No he's pulling out a camera."

    about 1.5 seconds later...

    "Holy ######### I just died!"

  • Never seen someone using a mori without toxic intents.

  • If the game would have dragged on via the killer stalling otherwise, please just mori me and get out of the game.

    If the Mori was due to their power, perk, or add-on, good on you.

    If the mori was due to the offering and was used expeditiously after someone was unhooked, yeah, of course that's #########.

  • @White_Owl said:

    Never seen someone using a mori without toxic intents.

    They're rare, but they certainly do exist.

  • When I first started playing, I thought they were cool as Hell. So I didn't mind being moried sometimes. Now that I've seen them a hundred times, the flavor has turned into that of well chewed gum.

    I have had moments where it's funny, like someone you're playing with who tries to make their teammates have a bad time, or survivors photobombing Ghostface. Just... the good times are very heavily outweighed by the guy who moris everyone off first hook.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • It always sucks for your team of fellow solo que players to be doing really well only for the killer to make an undeserved comeback because of a Mori :( I’ve never had a positive experience with moris to be honest. When using them as Killer, it makes the game into easy mode and as survivor the game suddenly becomes extremely difficult and unfun. In my opinion they should just make yellow moris base kit and remove the green and red one from the game. That way, they can keep the mori animations in the game and make being mori’d a much less aggravating experience. As Killer that means I can see the mori animations without feeling the guilt of “I’m actively ruining this match by doing this” because I’d have already won. Having moris being like more of a thing you do for style points seems more fair to me but that’s just my 2 cents.

  • i mean i do love moris but getting mori'd right after my first hook makes the game really unfun.

  • Ebony: Killer moris everyone off of first hook.

    Ivory: Killer tunnels and moris the survivor that gave them a hard time.

    Cypress: Killer slugs the survivor that gave them a hard time to mori them after forcing everyone else out or sacrificing them.

  • I have had almost entirely negative experiences with moris--except with one last night. My friend was getting mori-ed by Ghostface and another survivor jumped into it to be in the picture.

    Pretty much the only time it's been fun.