New Map
Is absolutely stunning . I don't know my way around it yet and it'll probably be months before I "really" know it, but the 2 offerings I burned last night to get there (forget the name of the offering off the top of my head) was well worth the offering slot. Hats off to the devs that were responsible for that map. The attention to detail, colors and just everything is amazing. I wanted to walk around and just look at it all, but I had the blue maniac chasing me around the whole time
. Freaking awesome folks . Killer and survivor too while I'm at it. Freaking awesome.
This is not a kiss ass post . This is the truth (my opinion is always the truth
) .
This is not a kiss ass post . This is the truth (my opinion is always the truth
Comments
I'm with you on this! It is my new favorite map (sorry Haddonfield!). I checked it out in KYF but have only been able to play on it once so far, unfortunately.
I think they did a great job with it. They seemed to focus more on making areas where you can stealth instead of loop and the color pallet of the map is really nice on the eyes. It's very unique with the japanese style as well.
It will hard to top haddonfield but this map is pretty fun in it's own way.