Perk Any Means Necessary, and other perks which are used very rarely

a idea: it would definitely be used more often if breakable walls could be rebuilt or you can destroy it

so that it doesnt get too strong you have 3 tokens or something for the walls

Most of the perks that have been changed are mostly still not used ... when does the situation come that the killer leaves a pallet? correct very rarely xD you can remove the cooldown and nobody wannt to use it, because it seldom happens, the most bad perks need a good rework or a other abillity

Comments

  • I forget who said it but the line I think that best describes AMN is:

    "Its a good perk but pallet balance is so bad that any pallet worth using it on is instantly destroyed."

    If pallets had better overall balance where killers weren't forced to break all the good ones then AMN would be much better.

    Also the ability to remake god pallets is game breaking so that will never happen because we all know the power of shack pallet and I don't think I need to say dealing with it up to 13 times per game like your suggestion would allow be balanced to say the least...

  • Any Means Necessary is a perk that forces killers to play around it in games it's not even in because it's so damn strong. The survivors finally dropped an okay pallet that can be played around and that it would be beneficial to leave down? Nope, kick it because someone might come along and pick it up.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Any Means Necessary is a perk that forces killers to play around it in games it's not even in because it's so damn strong. The survivors finally dropped an okay pallet that can be played around and that it would be beneficial to leave down? Nope, kick it because someone might come along and pick it up.

    I can't think of a single time I decided to kick a pallet just because someone could reset.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1746925#Comment_1746925

    I can't think of a single time I decided to kick a pallet just because someone could reset.

    Did you play when Oni was released?

  • Yeah and I still didn't kick a pallet because of AMN.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1746925#Comment_1746925

    I can't think of a single time I decided to kick a pallet just because someone could reset.

    I can, I had a Yui camp the shack pallet and drop it on my head the other day. But I had a discordance proc so immediately started moving over to that instead of kicking it. But then I was thinking "wait, it's a Yui" and went back really quick and sure enough she was about to reset it. So I kicked it and moved off.

  • Idk i use this perk along with repressed alliance all the time and I find it really good. It's a great way to punsih bloodlusting killers or those who refuse to break pallets, and can be used to save pallets after pallet saves and many other situations, especially now with its shorter cooldown. I think people just try to use it to pick them up in chases which is not what ur meant to do, as to why they can't get it to work.

  • I'm fine with how AMN is atm and use it often. The best way to bait a killer away from a pallet you just dropped in a chase is to get the stun and start making as much distance as possible. But you should either run to the left or right side of the loop so the killer knows that if they break the pallet they are wasting more time than they would have if they simply moved around the loop and continued the chase.

    As a survivor you either gain massive distance if the killer does kick the pallet or can return to the pallet later on to lift it up.