The Elephant in the room

Could Behaviour/DeadByDaylight make Viktor's Appearance more mature. I feel like a lot of the nicknaming comes from his outward appearance. Maybe if he had body hair and or a more beastly appearance, the nicknaming would stop or change to something more appropriate. Could also increase his size a tiny bit or change the size of limbs.

ViktorChange.png

I'm just trying to start a conversation and maybe offer a solution to a problem the devs/community is having.

Also the image took me two seconds to make and I'm sure a professional with the right software and experience could make something much better. please no roast.

Comments

  • I think he is good as he is I mean Belial was all good and freaky looking and just accepted :)

    Untitled Image


  • They could give him claws because how is a baby going to down you

  • Okay here is an interesting question, well sort of question but ramble. If any of you are familiar with Thirteen Ghosts, how would you feel about these as the killer?

    Untitled Image

    The mother is clearly looking like a child, she is small were as her son is older but looking like a baby, how would we address this situation? what would we call the mother? the child and the .... it's sort of like thw twins in a sense if you read about the characters, well i can put it up. Just the content is of a mature nature:

    The Dire Mother is the ghost of Margaret Shelburne who was a shy woman who could never stand up for herself - partly because she rose to only a mere 3 feet in height ever since childhood. She was constantly stared at for her ridiculously small size and her own mother would sometimes dress her like a doll, but Margaret didn’t care as long as she found some perverse form of acceptance. A carnival barker named Jimbo placed her on display in his freak show. Margaret found this life terrible, and...

    But what I am saying is can we just accept names will be given, appearances will be viewed as things but we know it's in an adult context?

  • He's fine as he is