What do you think that The Twins's map would be if they had their own map included in the chapter?
I am wondering how the map would be like if they had one, keep the ideas rolling!
I am wondering how the map would be like if they had one, keep the ideas rolling!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm I think it would be like based on the countryside, be nice to see like some sort of cult stuff there, with craft sort of things and maybe a rotten cabin, or maybe that wooden temple with lotsa cult like things there too.
I imagine something along the lines of the village section of Resident Evil 4
That would be cool! Imagine if we had an extreme hippie killer 😂
This or something like the village areas from The Evil Within
I feel like it would be a blair witch sorta thing ^^
A camp in the red forest
I envision it would resemble a setting similar to the environment of A Plague Tale: Innocence
W O W ! That would be the most beautiful and awesome map ever if we had a map like that!
I was thinking and hoping for 2nd ver of Mount Ormond killer looks like she dressed for the cold.
It would be along the canals of old Paris, probably with Notre Dame in the background, if not part of the map.
I imagine it's somewhere near or something like Huntress's area of the world. Cold, snowy, lots of forests. I don't know when they're from but if it's older times I imagine a plague emptied village would be a cool setting for them.
Ard Skellig Village from The Witcher 3 😄
Aw, I absolutely Love it! There are so many gorgeous aesthetics, especially setting-wise in that game! It’d jus be a bit foggier in DBD. I jus hope we eventually get any map at all for Chapter 18; tho I prefer it be sth original as opposed to an extension of Ormond or other already established realms in the game.
Plague Tale is set in 1348 France, so I imagine those surroundings in that game would resemble sth similar to what a possible Chapter 18 map would detail.
Whatever the devs create, it’ll probz teeter on the darker side of things, idk.
Yeah, I agree. It would feel pretty empty without a new map for 2 new chapters. I have a question, do we have a map in DBD where you can see or hear thunder and lightning strikes?
Not yet, we need that tho, imo!
The closest would be the rain on Red Forest... or the power lines shorting out on Springwood; they resemble lightning flashes. If JVoorhees ever arrives, that may be the perfect Crystal Lake setting for lightning and a possible rain/thunderstorm/downpour that comes and goes throughout the match. I’d be all for that kind of atmospheric shifting map!
Excited jus thinking about it