If you shoot air through your nose at this then upvote.
I think that The Huntress's hatches must be made out of Jane Romero, because their hotbox is the biggest thing I have ever seen. Wait why is there no category on the forums for bad jokes.
I think that The Huntress's hatches must be made out of Jane Romero, because their hotbox is the biggest thing I have ever seen. Wait why is there no category on the forums for bad jokes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there needs to be one
Woa, it be snas.
To be fair, most of the posts made here are bad jokes in of themselves.
/s
Because the entire game is a bad joke.
you rang
This is the canon explanation for how Head On works.
look up reddit /dadbydaylight
Woa, it be bjork snas.
No no, remove that /s, you have a point.