Customization for Victor?
I noticed for The Twins' body customization it only shows Charlotte's body. No sign of Victor. If this is intended, I think it's a huge oversight. Give people the option to pimp their baby killer!
I noticed for The Twins' body customization it only shows Charlotte's body. No sign of Victor. If this is intended, I think it's a huge oversight. Give people the option to pimp their baby killer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Victor is basically her power. Same as the chainsaw. I don't think there will be cosmetics for him. Maybe her cosmetics will change his apperance.
i want him to get a cute little hat.
make him a happy Victor.
He needs a little hat
he definitely does.
how about a colourful one?
with a little propeller on top?
and if he gets stomped, the hat could fly off and disappear into the distance - just to add some more drama to it.
He do 75% of the job, sure he deserve a skin ! At least a little hat or socks !
They could give Victor a red cap and blue overalls and make the sister's shirt a warp pipe so every time Victor jumps out of her he yells 'WAHOO!'
Organ Grinder with feral monkey cosmetic or bust.
It would be a huge shame for Victor to miss out on cosmetics.
Yea even the spider boss from Hunt Showdown got socks for the halloween event!
Give him this outfit of apu or the jockey cosmetic.