Screenshots for Console Plebs
Post screenshots here of the new chapter for us console players (and so wiki makers can have an easy job). Thanks!
Post screenshots here of the new chapter for us console players (and so wiki makers can have an easy job). Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's some good screenshots in this post
Thanks! I'm curious as to the backstory though. I'll see if anyone can post it.
My mate streamed the ptb for me and the lore is imo absolutely amazing. Élodie actually knows Felix btw.
I love that they're expanding on existing lore.
What?! That's so cool! I was wondering why they mentioned Élodie having an 'occult' backstory without having a hex perk.
Someone posted the lore on a Lore post, linked here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/204895/a-binding-of-kin-character-lore