I have no words BHVR

I've seen gameplay of the new killer and i have to say, easily the most unique killer added into the game in years, but the sheer fact that you get rid of Victor by roundhouse kicking him...just, wow, that is going to result in SO many memes

Comments

  • You phrase this like it's a bad thing......

  • Yeah this Killer is super unique

  • Reddit already made alot

  • @UMCorian said:

    You phrase this like it's a bad thing......

    oh no, i find it amusing beyond words, the fact that i can finally kick the baby in DBD is too funny for me to describe XD

  • I love the idea of the killer but he needs some serious tweaks like removing of the locker counterplay (you can already kick the demon baby if he mises or crush him with pallet) and also make victorr be able to climb walls and not instantly die.

    Those are my main 2 things for now that really need to be changed.

  • I still can't get over that you can pallet stun Victor and he just instantly DIES.

  • idk why BHVR seem so scared of changing problematic things like mrois, keys and gross addons

    they could easily just add a progress bar to open a hatch and limit the number of moris each offering can give, but they just won't do it despite claiming something is coming