Will blight or twins ever get a map?

As nice as the map reworks are, will those two ever get realms of their own?

If not will they ever get a sub realm, like twins could get an ormond sub realm, and blight could a crotus Penn sub realm.

Comments

  • @chieften333 said:

    As nice as the map reworks are, will those two ever get realms of their own?

    If not will they ever get a sub realm, like twins could get an ormond sub realm, and blight could a crotus Penn sub realm.

    They would probably get sub realms. Like the blight could get the asylum but covered in blight serum like in the menu.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/204873/will-blight-or-twins-ever-get-a-map

    They would probably get sub realms. Like the blight could get the asylum but covered in blight serum like in the menu.

    I really hope so, new maps are almost always a staple of the game. Almost as much as the killers themselves.

  • I prefer focusing on current maps getting reworked and balanced

  • I don’t even mind if it’s strictly sub realm maps for both of them. I’d love additional variations to Crotus and Ormond.

    I just really hope we get a brand new map when Chapter 19 releases. We haven’t had a new realm since PH released.

  • Chances are we won't be getting any new maps until all the current maps are updated.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Chances are we won't be getting any new maps until all the current maps are updated.

    So no maps until winter 2021, or probably longer... oof

  • I havent read much of The Twins’ lore, but for the Blight the realm could be « Talbot’s Labratory ». The entity, slowly gaining the ability to read Blight’s insane mind, sees many pieces of lab equipment. I imagine the chapel but with Talbot’s gear and stuff. The core building is the same, but during his long travels in the entities realm he made the building like his labs back home. Serum leaking through the walls, withered pustule flowers everywhere. It could also combine some of the school he went to, so maybe the realm is the same, but the school is the main building? Just some thoughts

  • I'm personally ok with not getting a new realm until they finish updating all the current maps. Since they're re-balancing maps along with the visual updates, it will be better for the health of the game in the long run. Plus, there's like 35 maps currently. That's already plenty of variety to play with while they ensure the current maps are up to par.

  • I’m hoping we get dyer island, blight, felix and the new survivor are all tied to it

  • I think we will first get Updates to all existing Maps before getting new Maps. And while I like to see new Maps, I think we also have many different Realms and Maps already (15 Realms/35 Maps) to have a good variety without getting bored.

  • The reworked maps are good but i want new ones too.

    They reworked 2 realms, we could have get one realm reworked and one new..