Im worried about the chapter reveal trailer...

BHVR just announced Chapter 18: A BINDING OF KIN


The trailer looks pretty nice, but i have noticed something:

This is the very first chapter reveal where they did 2d animations like they did in the archives.

I dont mind the 2d animations, they look fine, and do the job if they have not much time to create the cinematics for the stories.


but when i noticed the did this to the new reveal trailer, i flipped!

I quote myself when i watched the trailer:

"THIS IS LAZY CHEAP #########"

"THEY DID 3D ANIMATIONS SINCE FLESH OF MUD AND NOW THEY JUST DID SOME CHEAP UGLY ASS 2D ANIMATION FOR A REVEAL TRAILER!!!"

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AN FIRST IMPRESSION TO SHOW EFFORT AND WORK!!


im upset af and i apologize myself for that but this is greedy what they do with money.


I just hope they wont do this again and go back to 3d animation when they do reveal trailers.

2d animations are fine, its the archives, so it makes sense. But P L E A S E dont do that again!

Comments