Davids a tough guy. If you wanted to have a character shown to protect or distract the killer hes the go to. I mean his perks are entirely based around distracting the killer from chases and absorbing hits.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because if it isn't him, they would kill the good characters.
/s
Davids a tough guy. If you wanted to have a character shown to protect or distract the killer hes the go to. I mean his perks are entirely based around distracting the killer from chases and absorbing hits.
Say that again, punk.
His name is David KING for a reason.
Not all Kings are great.
Cause he can take a beating.
He just plays dead, then once the Killer's gone, he walks away with cuts or gouged-out stomach.
Meanwhile, I absolutely love that he's getting attacked by a small child and instead of trying to help Elodie just lets it happen.
She's already iconic.