Dc penalties
Really getting tired of my game crashing and then getting depipped for it. I've literally dropped a whole rank at least because of it. It's getting annoying AF.
Really getting tired of my game crashing and then getting depipped for it. I've literally dropped a whole rank at least because of it. It's getting annoying AF.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All I gotta say:
F
I mean, fix your PC is your game is crashing that much?
I'm on console and it's mostly the game because my internet is good my ps4 is almost brand new so it couldn't be either of those
I had DC's for no reason in the past on my ps4. I switched to ethernet like 6-7 months ago.
Much higher stability, and internet speeds. I don't know if my internet was an issue but i did it.
Never DC again.