New map?

Will we get a new map for the new killer? I like the reworks but i really hope that we'll get a new one... what do you guys think?

Comments

  • I heard that AutoHeaven & Ormond are being reworking.

    As I believe, we will not have a new realm, but we will have a new Ormond map (main building).

  • I certainly hope so. Blight not getting his own map was a pretty big disappointment to me.

  • Looks like Red Forest to me... again.

  • @Orion said:

    Looks like Red Forest to me... again.

    I can't wait for this map to be HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

  • They are reworking 6 maps this chapter, so it is possible that we don’t get a new map. But I guess if we do get one it won’t be a new realm but an existing one, looks like Ormond is possible since it gets a rework..

  • Chances are we’ll start getting new maps once the devs are done reworking the old ones.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I heard that AutoHeaven & Ormond are being reworking.

    As I believe, we will not have a new realm, but we will have a new Ormond map (main building).

    The devs said they had 2 teams, 1 working on reworking old maps and 1 team working on new content.

    So anything is possible.

  • nah devs are too busy copy-pasting the grass over existing maps, after that they might make some new maps were the can copy paste some more.

  • Judging by teaser I already hate new map. Forest look so dense. You can't make longshot with Huntress through this forest.

  • Doubt it, too many map reworks in 2020... but I hope in 2021 we get more than just 2 new realms.

  • It's just a series of interconnected breakable walls. Everything on the new map is breakable walls. Killers can trap survivors on the map by breaking the exit gate switches early on.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's just a series of interconnected breakable walls. Everything on the new map is breakable walls. Killers can trap survivors on the map by breaking the exit gate switches early on.

    *Wait, its ALL breakable walls?*

    *Always has been*