TECHNICIAN SANDBAGGING

So I’ve seen it in game a couple times now. Some people called it as soon as the perk came out. I’ve had teammates literally miss multiple skill checks on purpose to regress a generator down to zero. Can we get this perk changed? This shouldn’t be a thing

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Why would they do this tho

  • @Suvakita said:

    Why would they do this tho

    Because there are losers out there that work with (or for) the Killer.

  • @__Lukas__ said:

    So I’ve seen it in game a couple times now. Some people called it as soon as the perk came out. I’ve had teammates literally miss multiple skill checks on purpose to regress a generator down to zero. Can we get this perk changed? This shouldn’t be a thing

    Record it and report it.

    You also need to understand that there will be genuine beginners that genuinely panic while on gens though.

  • @Suvakita said:

    Why would they do this tho

    Same reason why some Survivors keep fast-vaulting or locker-rushing near other Survivors: To get the Killer over there for shits 'n' giggles.

  • Honestly it should just remove penalty from skillchecks all together.

    Still wouldn't be that strong and it would have use outside of training wheels against freddy and doc

  • How do you know it was on purpose though?

  • Where do you find survivors like this? Can I swap my solo q games with yours? My solo survivor games would be so much more fun if there were people doing dumb ######### like this.

  • Sandbagging aside, Technician should not increase the regression penalty. It's such a niche perk that it really does not deserve such a harsh downside.

  • I'm impressed I haven't seen a thread on this sooner. Everyone should have seen it coming from miles away though.