Do you play solo ? Or swf
Hi question for everyone do you play solo survivor or with friends ? If so how many? I’m curious, from the forums it looks like people think eveyone plays swf but I simply don’t think that’s the case,
I played this game since it was released on ps4 I have played solo for majority of the game i have one friend who sometimes play and I found another while playing recently:)
Comments
I don't like to talk: SOLO
I'm in the same-ish boat as you...my gamer friends have their go to games and I've shown them DBD and they say it's a boring POS. Everyone else is married or coupled up LOL
I have the switch Verizon it’s really hard to play LoL
I have this problem I have had killers message me saying nice swf I’m siting there as a loner :( I’m by myself haha it’s nice to get a cordinadated solo group :)
I just like press Ready and start the game. Don't like to rely on friends. Idk it's just not interesting for me setting all this up just to play a game like dbd.
But to be fair I don't have friends playing dbd. If I had and it was easy to group up with them I would prefer swf over solo. Sometimes I choose to play with some streamers just to have a good matchmaking. We're not even in coms, just 4 good players playing a game.
& gens haha :)
i play solo and SWF 50/50 id say - when i play with friends tho its usually memes as our skill ranges quite a bit which sets up the game for some random and funny moments :)
I have no friends haha ;(
Solo because I play better for some reason...
Solo unless I friends online.
So mostly solo
Only solo.
Solo cause i have no friends
Solo.
Solo
Solo, because I don't want to rely on friends to carry my ass. I'd rather play alone to improve my skill and thought process as survivor.
untill recently only solo, now mostly solo but Ive played a few with my friend whos new to the game though Ive done more with him in a kyf where hes been testing out the killers
I prefer solo simply because it doesn't make survivor feel brain dead easy