My tier list for all you plunderin' hoarders
and yes i included event stuff but i forgot the 4th anniversary items, which would be in the amazing category
p.s. this is based on item alone, not addons or perks
and yes i included event stuff but i forgot the 4th anniversary items, which would be in the amazing category
p.s. this is based on item alone, not addons or perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a lot on this I'd change lol
Why do you allocate pink and purple keys into different tiers?
Fair enough with your reasoning. My reasoning is different due because of the potential perks and add-ons. I'm basing my picks off what I want to take out of the trial with me.
Alex's Toolbox: It's only good for sabo builds but it's extremely good at them. I like to run sabo builds from time to time so I find it more important to keep.
Flashlights: There is very little difference in them true. Tbh I'd actually probably move them both up to 2nd. They're very important and probably my favourite items to get from a chest.
Commodious: It's a good toolbox but not something I'd take over the other items I listed. It isn't the fastest for gens and not the best for sabo either.
Maps: A green map only tracks gens without add-ons which imo makes it pretty low on my list of things to take from the trial. Rainbow however can help find totems, exits and hatch.
Keys: Yea I understand your reasoning. Mines is that if I took it from a chest would I keep the purple one over the items I placed above it? No. In terms of items that are useful when looted it could be one of the best.
Ranger Medkits: Still the best in the game.
I'd say you should mention in your top post that this is based off no add-on or perks working with the item.
Personally I prefer yellow medkits to green ones. I like the extra charges.