Red rank statistics(From me personally).
- Recording from November 9, 2019 to November 9, 2020.
- Matches played as a survivor - 2494
Who played against me:
- 08.Huntress - 250
- 03.HillBilly - 190
- 13.Spirit - 189
- 14.Legion - 147
- 07.Doctor - 140
- 04.Nurse - 139
- 01.Trapper - 137
- 10.Nightmare(Freddy) - 137
- 16.Ghost Face - 130
- 18.Oni - 130. (Released on 3 December 2019)
- 19.Deathslinger - 120. (Released on 10 March 2020)
- 09.Cannibal - 118
- 05.Shape(M.Myers) - 112
- 02.Wraith - 98
- 12.Clown - 79
- 17.Demogorgon - 79
- 20.Executioner(P.Head) - 69. (Released on 16 June 2020)
- 06.Hag - 67
- 11.Pig(Amanda) - 62
- 15.Plague - 61
- 21.Blight - 40. (Released on 8 September 2020)
-
- Killer Rage Quit - 64
What do you think about this? :)
(GT)
Comments
I think that you played against Huntress the most.
137 games versus Freddy at red ranks... What the devs showed to us (talking about last statistic of each killer's popularity at red ranks and their win rate and... Freddy's the most popular killer and has the best win rate in red ranks) It's really strange but it's your personal experience so... This is funny.
Nowadays, I rarely see Huntress in the matches (I'm playing at red ranks too) and Hillbilly too (but it obvious why we didn't see him).
I'm pretty sure that I had a lot of matches against LF (Leather Face).
40 games vs Blight & 69 vs PH. I found this funny too LOL . In my experience, I had matches like 3x more vs PH than the Blight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that I'll start to record this statistic too. It's really cool to see the progress after like a half a year or even years.
Great job!
It honestly sucks that the funniest killers to go against are the least picked (Demo Blight and PH) Hopefully the devs will show these killers some love soon. They're so much fun to go against
Also,
@DrDreyk what the region are you playing on?
If you said about that playing against PH is funny before his "nerf" a lot of ppl will disagree with you lol
His nerf is completely understandable. Trust me he wasn't in the list before his nerf. Now that he can't do that BS, now he's fun to play against
His nerf is completely understandable. Now that he can't spam his sword like that (wish they would do something like that to DS with his ADS) He's now one of my favorite killers to go against
I play from Siberia.
More often people come across from Russia (logically) and Europe.
More negative comments are written to me in profile from Germany and Poland. :D
Funny that you say that most negative comments come from germans. I'm from germany, and in my experience, the most toxic / sweaty / scummy-playing killers turned out te be russians (or at least ones with cyrillic profiles). Maybe it's some kind of cultural thing, russians tending to play in an unfavorable way for us germans, resulting in butt-hurt reactions on your profile ... who knows?
I'm from Russia too (living in Moscow now) but In my experience, I met toxic behavior more from italians than russians (if they add real country of residence to their profile). But I don't deny the fact that a lot of russians being toxic and unfriendly.
And it's funny that I have a couple of friends from Italy too lol
Okay. I will try to explain how I see it from my side.
My bad experience comes mostly from facing russian killers, it is not eminent for me with survivors. The killers I'm referring to did not do anything forbidden like cheating / hacking, but often played unnecessarily "harsh". Sure it's the killers job to kill, but:
Thats all really unnecessary. Sure this all happens with players from other regions as well, but the extreme cases (oppressive from the start without any mercy) were overrepresented by russians for me. Might be bias, don't know.
As a russian killer player I can confirm that I always play in the exactly that way.
Somehow it wasn't always like that, when I started playing I could go easy on survivors or even let them fix the gens and leave after slugging the last survivors by picking them up. But intensions like that kinda expired with time and I switched to no mercy mode. Because of abundance of survivor trashtalking, probably.
Gotta say, Legion, Billy and Trapper are a lot higher than expected.
I'll assume that was before the Billy rework for most of them as I barely see him anymore. I actually expected Spirit and Freddy to be top.
Also, poor Demo. He's a great killer when played right but no one wants to put the time in.
Clown brothers represent!.
(cries in clownface).
I still got my entire wardrobe of Clown outfits on console. Really hoping cross progression comes soon I miss my tiny hat and elephant costume.