Is there no way we could get a console performance patch before December?
I know it's "only" a few months off but whew, my game is playing much worse than the clown release and 2.0 now. The Spirit's a lot of fun to play, but currently my FPS on PS4 are so bad it's becoming annoying. Playing her on the Red Forest and the new map is rough.
She has an interesting power, I like the mind game potential and the many ways to throw people off... But it's not enough when my chases and lunges (!) cause FPS to drop so badly I can't even keep track of survivors right in front of me. If someone's laggy on top of that, forget it. They're as good as gone. Sprint Burst and Dead Hard trigger a large FPS drop too so it's less like Meg ran away and more like she's the one who can phase walk.
She has an interesting power, I like the mind game potential and the many ways to throw people off... But it's not enough when my chases and lunges (!) cause FPS to drop so badly I can't even keep track of survivors right in front of me. If someone's laggy on top of that, forget it. They're as good as gone. Sprint Burst and Dead Hard trigger a large FPS drop too so it's less like Meg ran away and more like she's the one who can phase walk.
Comments
I agree there are some random (and often lingering) frame drops.... but I thought it was maybe usual or just me..
Apparently not..
on ps4 pro it looks OK, much better than low-end PC ( T_T )
Come into the light! We always accept new members into our flock!
I'm on Xbox and experience the exact same thing. This is a recording of what FPS issues I deal with constantly now. https://xboxclips.com/TheMidnightRidr/76dec982-c38a-41ff-8286-93402c89421f
Also the sensitivity and reaction of the joysticks could use some tweaking or smoothing out. It's not too bad with survivor, but it makes tracking while trying to land hits as the killer difficult.