""Solved"" issues in support [rant ahead]
Remember when linking your cross-prog was making your your friendlist disappear and you could not play anymore with your console friends ? And that if you unlinked it you could lose all your currencies ?
Happened to me, and so I made a ticket to get my money back. First of all it happened 21 days ago, and it took them 10 days to start looking into it, but that doesn't end here. (here's a screenshot of the discussion)
Yesterday, I was playing with a friend and I remembered about my ticket so I checked again to see if I got any news on it or what because I still didnt get my money back, and guess what I saw, it's hilarious !
Apparently my problem was ""SOLVED"" in my back even tho I didn't get back ANY of my currencies, not even my 20 dollars of auric cells, and they silently put it in the ""SOLVED"" issues hoping I wouldnt find out they won't give me my money back ?!
Listen, I've always been quite f ing indulgent with BHVR, even when they did very bad decisions like the halloween event or the battle pass, but now, not giving back money I PAID FOR, that I lost because of a bug, sounds very too much abusive there, and I would like to encourage everyone who lost progress and asked the support help to go check if their issue was ""SOLVED"" in secret too.
BHVR. Give me back my 20$ worth of Auric cells, my 10k Iridescent shards, and my 400k bloodpoints the bug stole me, and dont serve me with your bs this time.


Comments
They say a ticket is "solved" whenever it's being looked into. I had the same issue but I appreciate support keeping me updated on their lack of information- at least I know they're as in the dark as I am, and they're trying to fix it.
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for BHVR and am not affiliated with BHVR in any way, please do not take this information as fact, and if anyone who does work for BHVR would like the correct me please, please do.
well that's stupid ?? the concept of "solving" something is to fix it, it's not fixed, so it shouldn't be in the "solved" section
What happens when a ticket is really solved (as in "finished"), is there a different status for that? If yes then the "Solved" should probably be renamed to "In progress" or so. If there isn't one then it really should be added, the current label is really confusing if it can be used for tickets that are still being worked on.
There's a lot of things I'd argue aren't amazing about BHVR's support system but at least they do their jobs properly in the scenarios I've had to talk to them
as long as they do their jobs im okay with it, i just find it stupid to silently put it in a solved section when it's being looked up and i hope you're right
What im pretty sure happens is, whenever someone responds to an email, it's automatically updated to "solved" whether the issue is solved or not.
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for BHVR and am not affiliated with BHVR in any way, please do not take this information as fact, and if anyone who does work for BHVR would like the correct me please, please do.
Well I've had issues with cosmetics, progression loss, and hackers all solved before so they definitely do something.