Same group multiple times in a row. Really?
I get that there isn't many console players but come on, I know this little ragtag swf group aren't the only ones playing right now. Kind of want better survivors at this point.
I get that there isn't many console players but come on, I know this little ragtag swf group aren't the only ones playing right now. Kind of want better survivors at this point.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is cross-platform enabled?
Then, uh, leave the lobby
Yeah, I’ve already gotten the same killer 5 consecutive matches... must be a thing
I've had a few games against the same red rank trapper last night!
Thanks for the depip, Mr Trapper! 😁
Probably not
There's only about 4-5 ppl playing on ur platform with the crossplay turned off.
I've tried the same thing. When I leave it off, it's the same ppl in the lobby.
But when u leave lobby and get back into the queue, it brings u back to the same lobby u just left.
U leave again, and hit ready, it just brings u back to the same lobby again. U can do it like 4-5x and u just give up and just play.
I'd get the same players quite often on Xbox. I still see them now on PC. It's a shame I can't say hi to them.
Heck when Apex Legens released I had multiple games where I got a DBD regular randomly matched onto my team. That was weird.
I've found that when you dodge a lobby you'll get put right back into that same lobby multiple times. You're better off dealing with the group or waiting 5 minutes or so for them to get another killer.
I've also ran into the same killer multiple games in a row. Just how it is sometimes.