Amazing hatch escape
Hi I'm new here. I started playing dbd a few weeks ago and been having lots of fun.
I just had a match that made me laugh out loud. I saved it check it out.
Title: How NOT to escape through the hatch
https://youtu.be/mNknBEpFnS4
Comments
I cut out the loadingscreen. This is youtube so it should be pretty easy for you to skip whatever you want
OP is just trying to get more subscribers in the wrong subforum instead of this one:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/media-lounge
You can hardly blame him when most people don't even know that one exists.
Indeed. Go ahead and do it. :P
Hey guys I'm not trying to get more subs. If I wanted to selfpromote I'd go to reddit lol. 1000 times more people there.
Thanks for the warm welcome to the forums btw haha
And I'm too bored to do it.
Or you know... you can just skip forward?
Welcome to Dead by Daylight i guess. After LoL and For Honour it has the most toxic community.
For Honor has cleaned up a lot since season 4, I'd put DBD before FH in that list now.