Hand Wolf
I can get behind this
oooo puppy
I think we can all agree this thing needs to be buffed asap
This is the scariest thing I've ever seen. I'm going to have nightmares....
Finally a killer the survivors will be scared of ....
Killer: 'meow'
Me: #########?
Survivors: lol .. (armed w teabags and flashlights.)
dbd forum: O_0;
Only if they add a 3rd emote that is PET
Now this is good speculation.
Hand turkey that escaped from Gemberlh Farms confirmed
Nerf the new killer, they're op.
The art team knocks it out of the park every single time.
This might be their best work so far
Truly amazing, I hope you created your forum account JUST for this one and only post! xD
What's its Killer Power?
@Boss said:What's its Killer Power?
@Boss said:
Noble Roar- lowers the target's attack and special attack by one stage.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can get behind this
oooo puppy
I think we can all agree this thing needs to be buffed asap
This is the scariest thing I've ever seen. I'm going to have nightmares....
Finally a killer the survivors will be scared of ....
Killer: 'meow'
Me: #########?
Survivors: lol .. (armed w teabags and flashlights.)
dbd forum: O_0;
Only if they add a 3rd emote that is PET
Now this is good speculation.
Hand turkey that escaped from Gemberlh Farms confirmed
https://youtu.be/XY5OYFc1tzUNerf the new killer, they're op.
The art team knocks it out of the park every single time.
This might be their best work so far
Truly amazing, I hope you created your forum account JUST for this one and only post! xD
What's its Killer Power?
Noble Roar- lowers the target's attack and special attack by one stage.