I'm done with all of these negative threads, share the good things about DBD!
Go on!
Go on!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That, strangely enough, despite the multitude of comments made about people messaging abuse after matches, I've had many more positive comments than negatives. To send compliments after losing a round, or receiving them shows that there is much in the way of respect that often goes missing.
Sometimes, even a negative comment can make me smile. I was accused of playing a killer with no skill requirement recently after a 4k. I was Wraith with randomly chosen perks of Brutal Strength, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Distressing and Unnerving Presence.
I remember many of the positive and funny comments shared. There's more out there than people would think.
This game dont have positive things xD
The uninstall button... Hahahahahaha! LOL.
Rank 1s that don't teabag me to death when I'm a rank 8 Plague and Wraith main make me smile :D
Game.
No even that's negative.
I love that overall, the game is moving towards a more balanced state. There are only a few blatant, game breaking issues left - namely Moris, Object, Keys, SWF, some BS addons. Some are even known to get addressed soon, great! For others, we may have to fight a bit more to tune them down to a reasonable level and make DBD a better place.
With the new and improved MMR coming up, we may even have decent matchmaking in the future, so new players aren´t getting utterly destroyed and bullied anymore!
The hope that one day it will die.
When it works, it's fun.