Pfft. New Teaser? It’s pretty obvious isn’t it.
Scrambles around on all fours. Check.
Blood curdling screech. Check.
Flesh rending claws. Check.
Clearly it’s Margaret Thatcher.
Scrambles around on all fours. Check.
Blood curdling screech. Check.
Flesh rending claws. Check.
Clearly it’s Margaret Thatcher.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nuh uh, it's Karen after the management refused to give her what she wanted
My god. You've figured it out!
OMG they finally listened to my twitter stan account thank you BHVR ❤️❤️❤️
First I find out the twitter guy is a BLACKPINK stan now this my life is ✨complete✨
*clown laugh*
Ok you got me.
Not enough pickle on her cheese burger. Now she puts in motion total genocide of the human race.
When have they tweeted about BLACKPINK? I must have missed that. They better stan Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie and Lisa. 🙌🏻
(firstly using a gif of Solo)
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1323672334012698630?s=20(then DDU-DU DDU-DU, complete with the start of Lisa's rap)
God, they're really trying out here aren't they?
Reach the biggest market possible. If they gotta appeal to kpop stans they're doing a good job.
They need to give a raise to whoever is running that Twitter account. I love BLACKPINK more than I love myself. 😂
honestly the person/team that run that account (I know Peanits is one of them) need a raise because all of their tweets are ######### hilarious
I deleted all of my socials last year, but I’ll have to have a lurk on Twitter as it seems as though I’m missing out... 👀
Psshh, amateurs. it's clearly my wife before she has her morning coffee.